Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oops I did it again.

I spent all my gold. =/

Well, not all, but I'm definitely back down to 250k ish. I spent 25k on that Reins of Posiedon (which will come back to Illidan late this week and hopefully be sold quickly thereafter, although with such a big ticket item I don't expect it to sell immediately) and I bought a cheapish Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger for 60k. I should be able to flip the deathcharger in a couple weeks for 100-150k, but if not, it was a decently cheap new mount for my priest!

Sigh, I have gotta stop doing this. =)

I have an important announcement tonight, so stay tuned for more goodies from Mallrat!

2 comments:

  1. Well, money are to spend for pleasures and wishes. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to spend some gold once in a while. Don't focus on the liquid gold. As long as your routine is working and steady profits come in, you are...golden?

    ReplyDelete