Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Great Success!

It has been a good few weeks.

I've been amazingly busy recently and that won't change, so my blog posts are going to be sporadic at best. However, this is due to a few things that have been absolutely amazing in my life

First off, my job just changed offices, and with that move came a huge promotion for me. I will be making approximately double (or more) my old income, and the work is not a whole lot different. There's more pressure, but that's to be expected!

The only bad thing about it is that the job now contains a decent commute of ~320 miles/week driving, and my car is... well... it's special.

As far as WoW is concerned, I'm back over 250k (for the 4th time) and recently my guild has been working on some achievements.

Namely, Glory of the Cataclysm Raider. And we finished it tonight. Server first, and US 14th Drake of the East Wind!

So, I'm stoked. =) It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment